From: Daniel Dinnyes <dinnyesd@gmail.com>
To: Maxime Devos <maximedevos@telenet.be>
Cc: guile-devel@gnu.org
Subject: Re: Hygienic rewrite of (ice-9 expect)
Date: Sun, 11 Jun 2023 16:48:15 +0100	[thread overview]

I've rebased my changes onto a fork of Guile's main branch on Github:
https://github.com/dadinn/guile/tree/wip-hygienic-expect

Added back the original attributions and comments.
I've also tried to follow the branch-naming conventions. 😉

Also, I've added a module ice-9/expect-tests for some comprehensive tests.
Wasn't sure where to place it, and how to integrate into the existing
test-suite.

Not sure how to send a PR by email, but I suppose it should be easy to
pull, by adding my fork as an additional remote.

Best regards,
Daniel Dinnyes