From: Wilfred Hughes <me@wilfred.me.uk>
To: Christopher Allan Webber <cwebber@dustycloud.org>
Cc: guile-devel <guile-devel@gnu.org>
Subject: Re: Status of elisp support in Guile
Date: Fri, 14 Oct 2016 22:36:44 -0400	[thread overview]

> the branch added some non-trivial changes to the compiler, and I think
Wingo wanted to review
those before merging.

That makes sense, thanks. I was hoping we could land the uncontroversial
patches, to make the diff easier to review and simplify any future rebases.
I mentioned the defsubst commits as they seemed reasonable at first glance.

Is this feasible?

> you'd definitely need to do copyright assignment for Guile.  I think
other "establishing
yourself in the community" things apply, informally(??)

I have copyright assignment all in order now :). I don't have any wild
ambitions for sweeping changes, I just thought it might be easier to land
simple docs patches without making work for the core Guile folks.