From: Damien Mattei <damien.mattei@gmail.com>
To: "Linus Björnstam" <linus.bjornstam@veryfast.biz>
Cc: guile-user <guile-user@gnu.org>, guile-devel <guile-devel@gnu.org>
Subject: Re: expression and definition context in Scheme
Date: Wed, 31 Aug 2022 09:01:34 +0200	[thread overview]

Hello Linus,

if you have a repo somewhere with code this could be interesting ? do you
think this could be set in the main code of guile? or is it just a personal
project? there is two options, one is to have guile modified for doing this
, the other is: i can modify when, unless, cond, case, while, and do and
insert those macro in my Scheme+ project. I always try to keep
compatibility with RnRS and in fact except cond none of when, unless, cond,
case, while, and do are in standart RnRS scheme, anyway having the
possibility to use 'define in any of those when, unless, cond, case, while,
and do does not remove any backward compatibility. About documentation,
there should not be a lot of work. I can do all that if it is possible to
make it in guile repository if you have no time.

Regards,
Damien