Hello, where is the doc of Wisp? i did not yet install it, as i understand it will be included in next release of Guile? what is the exact meaning of : and . ? any simple examples? regards, Damien On Sat, Jun 1, 2024 at 5:07 PM Dr. Arne Babenhauserheide wrote: > Hi Ludo’, > > Ludovic Courtès writes: > > I have the pleasure to inform you that I have finally pushed this! :-) > > > > Apologies for taking so long, and thank you for being patient. > > Thank you for reviewing and pushing it! > > > Some of the suggestions I made earlier¹ were still not implemented > > though: > > > > 1. Using uninterned symbols rather than UUIDs. > > > > 2. Using a record type for lines instead of tuples. > > > > 3. Avoiding source properties. > > > > I took the liberty to implement #1 in commit > > 27feb2bfd38087cf03989673da0fc74ed795307d. Tests pass but please let me > > know if you notice something wrong! > > Wow, you got it working! > > I tried repeatedly and didn’t manage (always failed on edge-cases). > > Creating the λ inside the match looks pretty readable. > > Thank you! > > > It’d be great if you could look at #2 and #3 along the lines of what I > > suggested earlier. This time we should be able to move forward more > > quickly. :-) > > I’ll look into them again. > > It’s great to be moving forward! > > Thank you! > > - Arne > -- > Unpolitisch sein > heißt politisch sein, > ohne es zu merken. > draketo.de >