Note that 121 is withdrawn, so people should implement 158. On Sat, Jan 23, 2021 at 1:38 AM Mark H Weaver wrote: > Hi Arthur, > > "Arthur A. Gleckler" writes: > > It's not a bad idea for the sample implementation to be as clear as > > possible at the expense of performance. > > I agree that it's desirable for one of the sample implementations to be > as simple and clear as possible, for the purpose of clarifying the > specification. > > > But it certainly wouldn't hurt to have a supplemental document making > > recommendations about possible performance improvements, or even a > > second implementation. > > Sounds good. For SRFIs such as 121 and 158, where efficiency is > important, I think that a second sample implementation tuned for > performance would be a useful addition. > > Regards, > Mark >