From: Sjoerd van Leent <svanleent@gmail.com>
To: guile-devel@gnu.org
Subject: Re: Problems with compilation on Trisquel 5.5
Date: Mon, 23 Apr 2012 22:21:07 +0200	[thread overview]

I found out, as a response to myself that the tag guile-2.0.5 does not
share the same issues as the master branch. I will attempt to figure out
where and when the problem is introduced, but it will be helpful if anyone
knows about a change which might involve different/weird GC behavior.

Regards,
Sjoerd