From: Mikael Djurfeldt <mikael@djurfeldt.com>
To: Mark H Weaver <mhw@netris.org>
Cc: "Andy Wingo" <wingo@pobox.com>, "Ludovic Courtès" <ludo@gnu.org>,
	guile-devel <guile-devel@gnu.org>
Subject: Re: conflicts in the gnu project now affect guile
Date: Fri, 18 Oct 2019 11:20:18 +0200	[thread overview]

For what it's worth:

Then I of course retract what I said about RMS not showing good leadership
by not consulting with Andy and Ludovic. I still support the initiative to
find a new governing structure for GNU. Note also that both the GNU
maintainers statement and RMS himself talk about new governing structure
for GNU (RMS by saying that there has to be good leadership when he is
gone). Maybe there is common ground here?

I also realize that I didn't answer Andy's question about the relationship
between Guile and GNU:

To me, Mike Gran's message was insightful. Read that carefully. I also note
that I'm using GNU tools every day, so it must mean something.

Best regards,
Mikael