On Sat, Mar 18, 2023 at 8:55 AM Mikael Djurfeldt wrote: > > 1. Install Guile: > >> > >> > csharp >> ^^^^^^ >> > >> > sudo apt-get install guile-2.2 >> >> [...] >> >> Did it literally write "csharp"? With some fantasy, I guess it >> is trying to evoke a root shell, but with some malice, I'd say >> Microsoft is sleazily touting some product of theirs. >> > > No, in the browser the bash lines were presented in windows which had the > text "bash" in the title bar, but GPT-4 is a bit sloppy in that text can > "leak in" from other documents, so the first two windows had the title > "from other documents" is bad wording. Of course this is fundamentally a neural representation which is inherently a bit fuzzy. > csharp instead of bash. When I then just marked a region in the browser > and copied, the text from the title windows got copied too (and *I*, being > a bit sloppy, didn't notice it :). > > Cheers, > Mikael > > >> >> I'd apply Clarke's Razor:"A sufficiently advanced form of malice >> is not distinguishable from stupidity" >> >> ;-) >> >> Cheers >> -- >> t >> >