On Fri, Dec 1, 2023 at 4:10 PM David Pirotte wrote: > Hello Aleix, > > > This is now available on macOS via Guile Homebrew: > > brew install g-golf > > Very nice! > Thanks, > David > > ps: does the adw1-demo also works? > it requires libadwaita >= 1.4 > i'd be very pleased to know it does work on your preferred > platform as well ... > It actually does! Screenshots attached. The ones that don't work are: - animated-paintable.scm, simple-paintable.scm: it might be something cairo related. I have guile-cairo 1.11.2 ;;; found fresh local cache at /Users/aleix/.cache/guile/ccache/3.0-LE-8-4.7/opt/homebrew/Cellar/guile-cairo/1.11.2/share/guile/site/3.0/cairo.scm.go [1] 14620 segmentation fault ./animated-paintable.scm - drawing-widget.scm, peg-solitaire.scm. If I have time I'll try to find out why. Btw, macOS is not my preferred platform :-). It just so happens that, a while back, I had to work on it and I wanted to install Guile software but there was no easy way for it (apart from building everything manually). So I basically initially created Guile Homebrew for myself and then I thought others might have the same need so I just keep maintaining it :-). Best, Aleix