I'm not sure how all this ended up. But, I would encourage and love for Maxime Devos to be a Guile maintainer. Always great feedback in Guile and other projects (like Fibers) and I really feel Guile would benefit a lot from their contributions. Just a thought. Aleix On Tue, Dec 21, 2021 at 6:27 AM Ludovic Courtès wrote: > Hi, > > Olivier Dion skribis: > > > On Fri, 17 Dec 2021, Ludovic Courtès wrote: > >> Hi, > >> > >> Olivier Dion skribis: > >> > >>> I would also like to contribute in some meaningful way. In what way > >>> someone with none wizard knowledge of Scheme can contribute the most > to the > >>> project? > >> > >> Triage of bugs and patches is always welcome I guess, and communicating > >> what needs to be applied/addressed first to whoever can actually commit > >> it. That’s one possible way to help. > > > > Where can this be done? I know that Guix is using debbugs, but do Guile > > does the same or is it all tracked on Savannah? > > It’s happening on debbugs.gnu.org as well. Debbugs this is easier to > work with via Emacs debbugs.el, which is nice if you already use Emacs > but otherwise unfortunate. > > > Also, any way to help on the C side? > > There isn’t much happening on the C side. Maxime Devos submitted > patches adding bindings for openat(2) and friends that are unfortunately > still pending review. > > Patches that add POSIX bindings and similar to libguile should in > general be relatively easy to review (though the openat(2) one may be > trickier because it’s a central functionality and we’d rather get the > interface right.) > > Thanks, > Ludo’. > >