Any thoughts on this one? Thanks, Aleix On Mon, Jun 29, 2020 at 7:54 PM Aleix Conchillo FlaquƩ wrote: > Hi, > > I was adding guile-ncurses to homebrew-guile and realized there might be > an issue in the documentation. > > According to this: > > > https://www.gnu.org/software/guile/manual/html_node/Modules-and-Extensions.html > > the extensions directory is /usr/lib/guile/3.0/ (or > /usr/local/lib/guile/3.0/m depending on your libdir). This is the > directory where guile-ncurses installs libguile-ncurses library. > > However, I then saw that guile-readline was installed in > /usr/local/lib/guile/3.0/extensions. I initially thought this was a > Homebrew specific location. I looked at the Formula but there's nothing > specific to Homebrew there. > > Then, I looked at guile and found this: > > http://git.savannah.gnu.org/cgit/guile.git/tree/libguile/Makefile.am#n772 > > which indicates the extensions path is really /usr/lib/guile/3.0/ > extensions. > > I patched guile-ncurses with this and it works fine now on macOS. > > In case this is correct, I'm including a patch to fix the manual. > > Best, > > Aleix > >