* Guile Potluck 2021
       [not found] <be71b3d5db9c43723c749f108dbd1ada7785daf2.camel.ref@yahoo.com>
@ 2021-02-18 17:24 ` Mike Gran
                     ` (2 more replies)
From: Mike Gran @ 2021-02-18 17:24 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: guile-user, guile-devel

Hello All-

In celebration of the (slightly belated) 10-year anniversary of Guile
v2.0, we're having another Guile Potluck!  The Guile Potluck is a
randomly annual event to give people a chance to show off their Guile
projects and skills.  Think of it as a game jam, but, not constrained
to games.

To participate, on or before Mar 6, send an email to guile-user@gnu.org
with instructions on how to find your entry, which could be anything
you like.  For example,

   - a script showing off some feature of Guile or your favorite Guile
   library
   - a blog post describing something interesting about Guile
   - an updated release of a neglected library
   - a mini-game
   - a graphical or audio demoscene-type demo

There probably won't be any prizes.  But there will definitely be an e-
mail and blog post about the entries.

If you think you might attempt to participate, please reply to this e-
mail so I can gauge the feasibility of some sort of participation swag.

Regards,
Mike Gran, on behalf of the Guile team

* Re: Guile Potluck 2021
@ 2021-02-20 17:38   ` Alex Sassmannshausen
From: Alex Sassmannshausen @ 2021-02-20 17:38 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Mike Gran; +Cc: guile-user, guile-devel

Hi Mike,

Great to see you organise to continue this  hallowed tradition! :-)

I would love to participate by cheating a little and submitting a new
release of Guile Hall, which is overdue and should happen between 1 and
6 March.

Best wishes,

Alex

@ 2021-02-21 14:20     ` Dr. Arne Babenhauserheide
From: Dr. Arne Babenhauserheide @ 2021-02-21 14:20 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: alex.sassmannshausen; +Cc: guile-user, guile-devel

Alex Sassmannshausen <alex.sassmannshausen@gmail.com> writes:

> I would love to participate by cheating a little and submitting a new
> release of Guile Hall, which is overdue and should happen between 1 and
> 6 March.

\o/

thank you!

Best wishes,
Arne
--
Unpolitisch sein
heißt politisch sein

* Re: Guile Potluck 2021
@ 2021-02-21 17:21   ` Daniel Tornabene
From: Daniel Tornabene @ 2021-02-21 17:21 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Mike Gran; +Cc: guile-user, guile-devel

I have something I can drop for the potluck as well if this ends up
happening

@ 2021-02-22  5:59   ` Aleix Conchillo Flaqué
From: Aleix Conchillo Flaqué @ 2021-02-22  5:59 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Mike Gran; +Cc: guile-user, guile-devel

Thank you Mike!

I should have waited to release guile-oauth with the OAuth2 support :-).
But if that counts...

Also planning to release guile-redis with redis 6.2 support when they make
a release (they are in RC3), but I might do it sooner.

Best,

Aleix