On Fri, Jun 24, 2022 at 1:35 AM Maxime Devos wrote: > Aleix Conchillo Flaqué schreef op do 23-06-2022 om 18:46 [-0700]: > > Ah, got it. Yes, that would make sense. > > > > I was thinking about it again. I know that Guile complies with the > > standard but since, I would say, capitalized schemes is what most > > libraries use, would it make sense to switch to that? I don't really > > expect big companies to fix this kind of stuff fast and in the > > meantime we can't use Guile for certain things. I have to say I've > > never seen lowercase Authorization header schemes. > > As long as we remember to _also_ report the bug in the buggy > ‘consumers’ of the header (in this case, those big companies) and > remember that lower-case isn't buggy, switching to the more > conventional title-case seems sensible to me. > > Great. I'll re-word the patch then and add your suggested additional tests. Thank you! Aleix