If it's semi-standard, we should probably support it too. However, a Google search reveals the following other uses of .sls: - A list of images for a slideshow ("sls" stands for "slideshow script") - The backup files for some program callled Litespeed - ScriptLab Scripts (seems to be an image generation program) - Configuration files for the Salt infrastructure management tool So we probably shouldn't use it ourselves. (Plus, I personally think it's uglier than .scm, but that's not a strong argument.) Noah On Sat, Nov 3, 2012 at 11:31 PM, Mark H Weaver wrote: > Hello all, > > Any objections to adding ".guile.sls" and ".sls" to Guile's default > %load-extensions? Ian Price tells me that this naming convention is > commonly followed for R6RS libraries and implementations, e.g. Racket, > Mosh, Ikarus, and Ypsilon. It would facilitate easy use of R6RS > libraries without having to rename the files. I'm inclined to go along. > > What do you think? > > Mark > > >