Hello all, I'm sorry to miss 2.0.6 by only a few days, but I have turned this documentation into some patches. Here they are; I think they are ready to apply to stable-2.0. The first patch is just a quick note that SRFI-2 has another name. The second patch is the big one: it imports most of the documentation from Thien-Thi's patch. The third one just changes the (ice-9 hcons) documentation a bit because I thought it flowed more nicely that way, and the fourth patch commits a modified version of the (ice-9 string-fun) documentation. It had to be changed because it documented an old interface to substring/shared which Guile doesn't seem to support any more. What do you think? Noah On Fri, May 25, 2012 at 1:02 PM, Thien-Thi Nguyen wrote: > () Andy Wingo > () Fri, 25 May 2012 14:48:19 +0200 > > You interested in submitting this as a patches to Guile? > > Not really. The documentation is necessarily Guile 1.4-specific, > requiring reconciliation in both content and style for best 1.8+ > fit. I think Noah Lavine is in a better position to do that work, > so i defer to his initiative, including commit strategy. > > (Fancy-sounding but fundamentally lame excuse ends here.) >