Hello, > Record-case parses slots by name, not by position. .... > Match destructures by position, not by name. Oh, interesting. >> - On a related note, why do most of the Tree-IL record type not appear >> in the define-type statement in tree-il.scm line 133, and is that >> connected with the borrow-core-vtables macro that I don't understand >> at all? :-) > > Yes. Then I have a new goal: understand that. :-) > Where are the docs not up-to-date?  In stable-2.0 they should be current. That may be the issue, because I am using the latest git head. There were only very small issues, but I thought I should fix them anyway. Specifically, - some records weren't listed with a 'src' slot - the first two slots for were out of order - it documented instead of the newer , which has a slightly different structure The attached patch fixes all of these, I think. Have a good day, Noah