* Might consider this a bug?
@ 2011-04-25 14:59 CRLF0710
From: CRLF0710 @ 2011-04-25 14:59 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: guile-devel

Well, this is a little interesting, but rare situation. I wonder if
this could be considered a bug.

That is: When you set up yourself a locale in system configuration but
doesn't actually have that locale installed, the whole system will
still work, but with some prompts.
However guile won't start at all.

I wonder if this sort of thing should be considered a bug, so i post
it here. ^_^

This is found on Arch Linux + Guile 2.0.
--
Wir müssen wissen; wir werden wissen!
CrLF.0710

* Re: Might consider this a bug?
@ 2011-04-26 22:59 ` Ludovic Courtès
From: Ludovic Courtès @ 2011-04-26 22:59 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: CRLF0710; +Cc: guile-devel

Hi,

CRLF0710 <crlf0710@gmail.com> writes:

> That is: When you set up yourself a locale in system configuration but
> doesn't actually have that locale installed, the whole system will
> still work, but with some prompts.
> However guile won't start at all.

Fixed by commit 94b55d3fa046523e13de9df1c2fb39280f4842e8, which will be
in 2.0.1.

Thanks,
Ludo’.