Hi Ludovic, thanks for the review. Second version attached. > We should keep the manual in sync with docstrings in bytevectors.c. > > Thus, my suggestion would be to not insert comments and footnotes about > R7RS in the existing sections, but instead to do that in the new section. Following this, I've removed the footnotes & references to R7RS in the main section. Patch aside: I still think the links are useful, so I'd like to find a way to put them back. I think someone who finds their way into the doc for r6rs bytevector-copy should be told that there are in fact different versions of this procedure. Just in general, I think there should be many more links in the doc. Regards Daniel