Op 27-02-2023 om 14:17 schreef Jessica Tallon: > Hello, > > I've been thinking how it'd be nice to have available in Guile a number of > purely functional datatypes, these being hashmaps, vectors, and sets. I've > been wondering what folks have been using for these with the idea that we > could bring them into guile for ease of use. > > I know of Andy Wingo's fash[0] and fector[1]. What do folks like to use? I use . It has queues, hash maps and tree maps (as in, sorted by key), heaps, deques and some list data type. More precisely, I have used (pfds bbtrees), (pfds queues) and (pfds hamts). Guile also has (ice-9 vlist), which has a functional interface, but its implementation isn't purely functional and as a consequence isn't thread-safe. greetings, Maxime.