Maxime Devos schreef op zo 20-06-2021 om 17:01 [+0200]: > Christopher Lemmer Webber schreef op di 18-05-2021 om 11:46 [-0400]: > > Hello, > > > > I'm finally taking some time to port Goblins to Guile, in-between other > > tasks anyway. In Goblins there is a weak hashtable that maps current > > actor references to their current behavior. I found that for > > self-referential actors, I needed ephemerons for GC stuff to work right. > > [bla bla on how this could be implemented in Guile] This doesn't work because there is nothing preventing the 'value' from being freed. Trying to fix that now, using the example implementation of "weak maps" in libgc. Greetings, Maxime.