Hello, I encountered a bug in the HTTP header parsing bug when trying to download a file via Guix. The response had a Content-Type header, but with no value, like so: Content-Type: From reading the W3C spec[0], an unknown Content-Type header can be treated as if it were an application/octet-stream type. I'm unsure if that means even Content-Type values that have invalid syntax should be accepted or not, so I didn't try to handle them. I'm not even sure if we should be translating the empty string to application/octet-stream. I know that it shouldn't throw an excpetion, but maybe it should just return the empty list and the user can decide how to interpret it? Anyway, here's a patch to get the ball rolling.