Hello! A few days ago David was explaining on #guile how ‘bytevector->pointer’ was generating too much garbage for his use case. An idea we came up with was to embed the pointer object in the bytevector. The patch below does that but it leads to segfaults because I’m guessing there’s generated bytecode somewhere that still uses the wrong offset; I adjusted code that emits ‘pointer-ref/immediate’, what else did I miss? Also, since we disable internal pointers, we’d need to register an additional displacement, and I’m not sure if this is a good idea. Thoughts? Thanks, Ludo’.