Hi, Jean Abou Samra writes: > I submitted a few doc patches which are awaiting someone > to review / push. They should be simple :-)  I hope someone > can have a look. > > > - Document that eq?, eqv? and equal? take any number >   of arguments. > > https://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/guile-devel/2022-11/msg00009.html I reviewed and pushed this. It took a bit longer than expected, because my git didn’t apply them cleanly to the main branch (I copied them from the archive website which turned out to be a bad idea), so I had to do most of that manually. I plan to take a look at the other two soon. > - Fix eval-when example. > >   https://debbugs.gnu.org/cgi/bugreport.cgi?bug=58646 > > - Clarify that regular expression matching is locale-dependent. > >   https://debbugs.gnu.org/cgi/bugreport.cgi?bug=57507 > > Thanks! Thank you for your patches! Best wishes, Arne -- Unpolitisch sein heißt politisch sein, ohne es zu merken. draketo.de