Andy Wingo writes: > I am pleased to announce that Guile-Lib 0.2.2 has been released. It > may be obtained at: > > http://download.savannah.gnu.org/releases/guile-lib/guile-lib-0.2.2.tar.gz I've updated the version on guildhall accordingly. 'guild update' to fetch the latest available.scm, and 'guild install guile-lib' to install, or 'guild upgrade' to upgrade an existing one I've attached the pkg-list.scm file I used for it. It's a small modification of the one I posted previously. Two notes: This only installs the packages that do not come with Guile 2. After the change to make ... a special marker on the path, this is no longer necessary, and should probably be changed to simplify the file. Also, it does not build documentation & install for guile-lib, this will be one of the things I want to address this year with guildhall, along with some known interface bugs, the srfi package issues, and support for C etc. A full post will be made later in the week.(promise :) -- Ian Price -- shift-reset.com "Programming is like pinball. The reward for doing it well is the opportunity to do it again" - from "The Wizardy Compiled"