Andy Wingo writes: > Finally for the release we should consider publicity -- what do we do? > Anything special? Volunteers are welcome here. The NEWS is quite > verbose, so condensing it into a set of 5-10 big-ticket items could be > useful; dunno. One important point would be to send advance press releases with an explicit EMBARGO (not to be released before ... = EMBARGOED UNTIL ...) to many newspapers, including as many as possible in India, china and any other non-US country with many programmers. Best wishes, Arne -- Unpolitisch sein heißt politisch sein ohne es zu merken