Hi, I’d like to ask again if anyone can help the Lilypond folks with setting optimization settings for code they compile from lilypond-files: > Are there ways to improve this? For example sticking to the baseline > compiler (as described in the wingolog: > https://wingolog.org/archives/2020/06/03/a-baseline-compiler-for-guile ) > >>> The article linked above shows that setting -O1 as optimization of the >>> code could help (if you’re not already doing that). > >> The article gives a pointer to the code, which is >> module/language/tree-il/compile-bytecode.scm. I ran >> >> for c in $(git log module/language/tree-il/compile-bytecode.scm|grep >> commit|awk '{print $2;}'); do git show $c ; done | grep -i doc >> >> to look for documentation, but couldn't find it. The module has one >> exported symbol, which is compile-bytecode. >> >> Could you give some practical tips on how we'd use this? > > Can someone help with this? > > It would be pretty cool if there were a simple way to speed-up lilypond > like changing optimization level that just got lost in communication (or > missing docs). Best wishes, Arne -- Unpolitisch sein heißt politisch sein ohne es zu merken