* folded generated "standard library" section into manual
@ 2013-01-16  9:07 Andy Wingo
From: Andy Wingo @ 2013-01-16  9:07 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: guile-devel

Hi,

Based on the consensus that we keep repeating, I finally changed our
manual to remove the generated "standard library" section and fold it
back into the "Guile Modules" documentation.  However the docs are still
as bad as they ever were, and could use some overall reorganization as
well.

Is anyone interested in working on this?  Patches happily accepted :)

Cheers,

Andy
--
http://wingolog.org/

only message in thread, other threads:[~2013-01-16  9:07 UTC | newest]