Hello all, I've written a new implementation of the SRFI-43 vector library, optimized specifically for Guile. The SRFI-43 reference implementation is well written for one limited to R5RS, but unfortunately in Guile it would not be very efficient because the rest lists would have to be consed. In this implementation, I use 'case-lambda' for most of the procedures, with optimized cases for up to 2 seed/vector arguments. The optimized cases required a comprehensive test suite to verify all of the code paths, and I made sure to do so carefully. The test suite was based on work by Shiro Kawai (which he placed in the public domain) but I added a large number of additional tests, and converted it to use Guile's (test-suite lib). Full documentation and docstrings are also included. I chose to include procedure signatures in the docstrings, which is a bit unusual for Guile docstrings, but without them I find them much less comprehensible. Note that although (texinfo reflection) renders procedure signatures nicely in most cases, it does not handle 'case-lambda' properly, and even if it did the result would be much less concise than the ones I included. I'd like to push this to stable-2.0 in time for the 2.0.10 release. Comments and suggestions welcome. Mark