Han-Wen Nienhuys writes: >> However, Jan is getting annoyed at having to patch GUILE to get it >> compiling on cygwin. > > I'm not aware of Cygwin patches (which is enterily my fault). Well, I sent patches for cross compilation and Cygwin just before 1.6: http://mail.gnu.org/archive/html/guile-devel/2002-07/msg00014.html and they were, with some small modifications, included in HEAD. So, strictly speaking there are no pending patches but rather a small 1.6.x annoyance. It should have been OK for me to patch guile-1.6.x for Cygwin, had it not been for the fact that my build process for Cygwin included: libtoolize --force --copy --automake --ltdl (using a Cygwin prerelease or libtool CVS), because libtool is under active development for Cygwin. This broke when guile included a modified copy of libtool in 1.6.x. > Please mail them to me and I'll have a look. Attached. The biggest part is the libtool diff, you'll want to skip that and just look at the small upstream/ltdl*diff instead. Also note that most of this is in HEAD and some of it has already been modified again a few months ago. Greetings, Jan.