Greg Troxel writes: > I am curious if others are having success on other *BSD, and which > versions and architectures. zacts on #guile has done work on a guile 2.0.11 package for FreeBSD ports, and based on his reports it seems to work well. IIRC, he built it (and boehm-gc) with threads enabled (pthreads). There was just one notable issue: guile needs a patch (see attached) for clang 3.4 on 32-bit systems. I haven't yet pushed this to git because it needs to be made more portable. Anyway, I doubt it's related to the problem you're seeing. Mark