Alex Sassmannshausen writes: > Hello, > > To confirm, I've now placed a reservation for Saturday 4 February at > 19:30 at a Lebanese restaurant called Al Jannah. I haven't been there > before, but the menu looks diverse, the prices good and the location > relatively central. > > https://www.tripadvisor.com/Restaurant_Review-g188644-d2039550-Reviews-Al_Jannah-Brussels.html > > Address: > Rue Blaes 59, Brussels 1000, Belgium > > There is a direct tram line from ULB to Louise, and then it's a 5-10 min > walk. From there it's probably around 15 min walk to the central > station where there are trains to Antwerp. > > List of attendees: > Leo, Catonano, Amirouche, Efraim, Tomáš, Thomas, Tobias, Christopher > Baines, Manolis, Ludo, Ricardo, Matias and myself. > > Let me know if I missed you, or if you have questions! Good news everyone! I'll be there, food or not! :D