* Brainfuck branch
@ 2009-06-06 16:05 Daniel Kraft
From: Daniel Kraft @ 2009-06-06 16:05 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: guile-devel

Hi all,

I just re-pushed the brainfuck branch (but should contain not much new
as compared to the last push) after the savannah break-down.  I think it
should have gotten right this time, too, but I again had to struggle a
bit with git ;)

BTW, it seems that I "accidentally" included syncase-in-boot-9 here, as
I pulled this to get access to TreeIL for work on TreeIL -- is there
some way to get rid of it again in my local branch so that it can
eventually be committed to master (some time in the future) without
including syncase-in-boot-9?

Cheers,
Daniel

PS: Andy, do you have some hints for me regarding the lexical-variables
in TreeIL I mailed you about?  That would be cool!