Stefan Israelsson Tampe writes: > I have continued to debug python for guile 3.1 and I am now getting much > less warnings and also I can run test cases and it looks good. Tip, To run > unit tests one can do from the module directory in the dist > > python language/python/module/unittest/tests/test_case.py > > to see what's working and what's not working. > > I am also working on getting it to behave better and especially take > advantage > of guile's new reader to introduce python source code numbering instead of Thank you for your work! It’s pretty awesome to see Python on Guile! Best wishes, Arne -- Unpolitisch sein heißt politisch sein ohne es zu merken