Thank you for taking a look Maxime. I have accidentally replied to just you and not the whole list, so there might be a duplicate email. > How about including the tests > (https://github.com/scheme-requests-for-implementation/srfi-214/blob/master/implementation/tests.scm) > as well? > > Guile doesn't use SRFI-64 in its own tests though, so some changes may > be necessary. I've converted and added the tests to the patch. It passes with no issues on my end. > however, the README says ‘by Adam Nelson’. Did you reach some kind of > agreement with Adam Nelson about copyright assignment? And since SRFIs > are licensed under Expat (not 100% sure), wouldn't this need to be the > Expat license text? > > Even if the Expat license allows this (I don't know), then I would > still recommend to keep the license the same, such that fixes can > easily be interchanged between Scheme implementations (e.g. there have > been some fixes to SRFI-64 a while ago). There was no copyright assignment. The expat license is GPL compatible, so I assumed GPL would be the preferred license for a contribution to Guile. I can definitely change the license for my edits to whatever is best for Guile. The license for srfi-214's sample implementation is definitely expat, given the SRFI process errata and the working repository of the implementation I have attached the updated patch. ~ Vijay