* guile.scheme.org
@ 2022-07-10 13:40 Lassi Kortela
From: Lassi Kortela @ 2022-07-10 13:40 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: guile-devel

Hello,

We managed to contact the owner of the domain name scheme.org and are
slowly working to put up websites there.

One of our projects is to give each prominent Scheme implementation its
own subdomain to use as its authors see fit. We now have all of the
major ones covered except for Guile. For example,
https://chez.scheme.org/ and https://gambit.scheme.org/ are live.

With the permission of the Guile maintainers, could we add
guile.scheme.org redirecting to https://www.gnu.org/software/guile/ (or
any other URL of your choice)?

BR,
Lassi

* Re: guile.scheme.org
@ 2022-10-12 20:18 ` Ludovic Courtès
From: Ludovic Courtès @ 2022-10-12 20:18 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Lassi Kortela; +Cc: guile-devel, Andy Wingo

Hi,

Lassi Kortela <lassi@lassi.io> skribis:

> With the permission of the Guile maintainers, could we add
> guile.scheme.org redirecting to https://www.gnu.org/software/guile/
> (or any other URL of your choice)?

I’m (very) late to the party but that sounds like a good idea!

Thank you,
Ludo’.