"Dr. Arne Babenhauserheide" writes: >> OK. I assumed you already emailed assign@gnu.org the relevant form, >> right? Let us know how it goes. > > If I read it right, the docs > https://www.gnu.org/prep/maintain/html_node/Copyright-Papers.html > say that I need to ask someone to get the papers I can then sign. > > Can I get the papers from somewhere or does someone have to send them to > me? I now sent a request to be sent the papers to sign to assign@gnu.org using a template I also got for Emacs, so I’m sending these directly for Emacs, ELPA, and Guile. Best wishes, Arne -- Unpolitisch sein heißt politisch sein, ohne es zu merken. draketo.de