Marius Vollmer writes: > > Hmm, no, I prefer changing the docs. "size_t" is the right type, and > not many people seem to be affected by the int -> size_t change, so we > chould leave it at size_t. Not that it's much to do with me, but while I'm working on the docs I made this change. * gh.texi (Scheme to C): In gh_scm2newstr, lenp is size_t* not int*. This changed in guile 1.6, the docs weren't updated. Dunno if the manual itself needs a compatibility note. If no-one else has tripped over it and the interface itself is considered obsolete then hardly worth worrying.