Mark H Weaver writes: >> [...] > > For improved error reporting, the '%and-let*' auxiliary macro accepts > the entire original form 'orig-form' as its first operand. Here, and in > several other places, you forgot to pass 'orig-form' down to the > recursive use of '%and-let*'. As a result, I guess this rewritten macro > is broken for all cases with more than one clause. Ouch, mistake during mechanic transformation from my syntax-rules version. Fixed patch attached. I guess it would be best to port the test suite too. The second attached patch adds a Guile-adapted version of the test suite linked from the SRFI page. > Anyway, are you willing to assign copyright to the FSF for your > contributions to Guile? If so, we can get that process started. Definitely. :-) Tell me what's needed. I guess they'll have to wait but here's the patches, with only FSF copyright headers in the files: