Hello, I've made all the suggested edits. Sorry about the delay, universities get quite busy in the middle of the semester. > Please use the ChangeLog style for commit messages (see ‘git log’ for > examples); as a welcome gift, we can do it for you though. :-) I've tried to do this, please verify this! > > • please leave two spaces after end-of-sentence periods (a convention > eases navigation with Emacs); > > • use @dfn to decorate a term the first time it’s introduced, @code > for identifiers, etc.; > > • limit lines to ~80 columns. Changed. > Maybe add a first sentence before this one, like: “The @code{(srfi > srfi-214)} module implements @dfn{flexvectors}, a data structure for > mutable vectors with adjustable size.” Added. > You can drop @bullet{}. Removed. > Add a semicolon at the end of the first two lines, a period for the last > one. @code{ArrayList}. Added. > Nitpick: should be: > > Copyright (C) 2022 … > Changed. > Please use a single ‘define-module’ clause with #:use-module and > #:export lines (this is equivalent but that’s what we conventionally > use and it makes the interface clearer upfront). > > Avoid using R6RS and R7RS modules as they pull in a whole lot of stuff. > For example, maybe you can use (ice-9 binary-ports) instead of (rnrs io > ports); maybe you don’t need (scheme …) at all because Guile most likely > has equivalent things built in. Changed both to fit the convention. > Don’t export as it would expose implementation details (the > record interface). I removed that export. > In general we try to add docstrings for all public top-level > procedures. Bonus points if you can do that. :-) Ah, this would take way too long for me, so I'll leave this up to another contributor in the future. Would be a great first contribution! > The rest looks great to me! > > Could you send an updated patch? I've attached the updated patch. ~ Vijay