Maxime Devos writes: >> [...] >> Can you make it LGPLv3+? It’s a small file anyway. > > Only if David A. Wheeler, Alan Manuel K. Gloria and Maxime Devos > agrees. Otherwise, you still need to include the license text: I just asked David and Alan, and when I checked the sources I realized that this was unnecessary: the file was LGPL originally and I once asked for permission to relicense to MIT for SRFI-119. So yes, thanks to permission of Maxime Devos the file can be LGPL. Best wishes, Arne -- Unpolitisch sein heißt politisch sein, ohne es zu merken. draketo.de