Here's a patch for adding SRFI-123 support. It applies on stable-2.0. Please tell me if the changes to (srfi srfi-9) and (rnrs bytevectors) are OK. The test suite passes. I also added a rudimentary test-suite for SRFI-123. I kept the documentation brief, since the full documentation can be found in the SRFI document itself. To clarify: this SRFI caters to programmers writing code that is 1) not performance-critical, 2) rich in calls to verbose procedures like hashtable-ref which become annoying. "Scripty" code if you will. It's also a matter of taste. It doesn't have much foot-shooting potential so having it shouldn't hurt. (Making this disclaimer because some Guilers didn't seem to like it.) Thanks in advance for the review. :-) Taylan