Jan Nieuwenhuizen writes: Hello, > To get around this, the x86-64-MinGW port now requires the use of > mini-gmp. Mini-gmp has been changed to use mp_long and mp_ulong that > are defined to long long and unsigned long long on this platform. > > Because we do not always use mini-gmp, "numbers.h" now introcudes > scm_t_unum next to scm_t_inum Those are now used (almost) throughout > instead of long and unsigned long. After discussing on IRC, we decided not to introduce these new types and instead use intptr_t and uintptr_t. New patch attached. Greetinsg, Janneke