Andy Wingo writes: > Anyway, thoughts welcome. Happy hacking :) This sounds great — thank you! I personally would already be happy if I could start by replacing my small biwascheme utility by guile-based webassembly: https://www.draketo.de/software/matrikellanguage.scm Currently used via on https://www.draketo.de/software/vorlesung-netztechnik#nummer-zu-sprache Doing this in biwascheme looks good for this small utility, but when I tried to do anything bigger, I found that biwascheme does not provide the namespacing of Scheme, so I broke variables. It looks like scheme and is pretty nice to use, but it is not really Scheme. Best wishes, Arne -- Unpolitisch sein heißt politisch sein, ohne es zu merken. draketo.de