Hi Mike, Great to see you organise to continue this hallowed tradition! :-) I would love to participate by cheating a little and submitting a new release of Guile Hall, which is overdue and should happen between 1 and 6 March. Best wishes, Alex Mike Gran writes: > Hello All- > > In celebration of the (slightly belated) 10-year anniversary of Guile > v2.0, we're having another Guile Potluck! The Guile Potluck is a > randomly annual event to give people a chance to show off their Guile > projects and skills. Think of it as a game jam, but, not constrained > to games. > > To participate, on or before Mar 6, send an email to guile-user@gnu.org > with instructions on how to find your entry, which could be anything > you like. For example, > > - a script showing off some feature of Guile or your favorite Guile > library > - a blog post describing something interesting about Guile > - an updated release of a neglected library > - a mini-game > - a graphical or audio demoscene-type demo > > There probably won't be any prizes. But there will definitely be an e- > mail and blog post about the entries. > > If you think you might attempt to participate, please reply to this e- > mail so I can gauge the feasibility of some sort of participation swag. > > Regards, > Mike Gran, on behalf of the Guile team