* Guile 1.6.0 has been tagged.
@ 2002-09-05  5:26 Rob Browning
From: Rob Browning @ 2002-09-05  5:26 UTC (permalink / raw)

Guile 1.6.0 has been tagged in cvs, and the tarfile has been created.
We'll be sending it to ftp.gnu.org as soon as we can.

I've also created a new 1.6.1 section in workbook/tasks/TODO.  Please
contact me (via guile-devel or personally) about adding new 1.6.1
items, or about modifications you'd like to make to the 1.6 branch for
1.6.1.

I plan to try to make minor point releases fairly often whenever
changes are going in to the branch.

--
Rob Browning
Previously @cs.utexas.edu

only message in thread, other threads:[~2002-09-05  5:26 UTC | newest]