Hello! I merged that branch in ‘master’. ... and soon after I noticed this glitch with ‘SCM_DEFINE’: when ‘SCM_SUPPORT_STATIC_ALLOCATION’ is defined, it requires a previous C declaration of the subr being defined. For instance: SCM_DEFINE (foo, "foo", 1, 0, 0, (SCM x), "") { ... } must now be preceded by: extern SCM foo (SCM); This is not a problem in Guile core where we compile with ‘-Wmissing-prototypes’ and provide public declarations for all ‘SCM_DEFINE’d functions, but it may be a problem in projects that don’t. This is easily remedied this way: