Jean Abou Samra writes: > [[PGP Signed Part:No public key for A3F0F60B893397FE created at 2023-01-10T16:51:46+0100 using EDDSA]] > Le 11/12/2022 à 12:30, Jean Abou Samra a écrit : >> Aargh, it looks like there is some whitespace mangling at some >> point between my mail client and debbugs, preventing the patches >> from being applied as-is. >> >> Thank you for applying the first one nevertheless. I am attaching >> patch files for the other two, that should work better. > > Friendly ping? Thank you! Got lost in panic about the village of Lützerath being cleared to gather more coal than we can still burn without breaking the Paris agreement … I’ll try to apply them this evening. Best wishes, Arne -- Unpolitisch sein heißt politisch sein, ohne es zu merken. draketo.de