Jannneke Nieuwenhuizen writes: > In 2014, I wrote patches for Guile to use a debug prompt that GUD can > work with. The Guile debug patches didn't make it into Guile, but the > Emacs GUD integration is part of Emacs. > > https://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/guile-devel/2014-08/msg00004.html What were the reasons these didn’t make it? I now have push-access, so if these get acked by someone who knows that part well enough, I can take up the integration. Best wishes, Arne -- Unpolitisch sein heißt politisch sein, ohne es zu merken. draketo.de