* Automated mingw32 build
@ 2009-05-25 10:12 Neil Jerram
From: Neil Jerram @ 2009-05-25 10:12 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Guile Development; +Cc: Sylvain Beucler

FYI I've added a mingw32 compile to my automatic overnight builds,
with output going to http://www.ossau.uklinux.net/guile/snapshots.

Currently it fails with the first of the issues reported by Sylvain
Beucler several months ago.  I hope shortly to work through those.

Regards,
        Neil

* Re: Automated mingw32 build
@ 2009-05-25 22:26 ` Ludovic Courtès
From: Ludovic Courtès @ 2009-05-25 22:26 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: guile-devel

Hello,

Neil Jerram <neil@ossau.uklinux.net> writes:

> FYI I've added a mingw32 compile to my automatic overnight builds,
> with output going to http://www.ossau.uklinux.net/guile/snapshots.

Cool!

Maybe you could email the output to `guile@autobuild.josefsson.org' so
that it shows up at http://autobuild.josefsson.org/guile/?

Thanks,
Ludo'.

* Re: Automated mingw32 build
@ 2009-05-26 18:15   ` Neil Jerram
From: Neil Jerram @ 2009-05-26 18:15 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Ludovic Courtès; +Cc: guile-devel

ludo@gnu.org (Ludovic Courtès) writes:

> Hello,
>
> Neil Jerram <neil@ossau.uklinux.net> writes:
>
>> FYI I've added a mingw32 compile to my automatic overnight builds,
>> with output going to http://www.ossau.uklinux.net/guile/snapshots.
>
> Cool!
>
> Maybe you could email the output to `guile@autobuild.josefsson.org' so
> that it shows up at http://autobuild.josefsson.org/guile/?

I've added an incantation to do that, so hopefully that will happen
automatically from tonight.

Should we also have something in the version information to make clear
that the code being built is a Git head and not a released version?

Regards,
      Neil

* Re: Automated mingw32 build
@ 2009-05-26 21:02     ` Ludovic Courtès
From: Ludovic Courtès @ 2009-05-26 21:02 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Neil Jerram; +Cc: guile-devel

Hey!

Neil Jerram <neil@ossau.uklinux.net> writes:

> I've added an incantation to do that, so hopefully that will happen
> automatically from tonight.

Nice, thanks.

> Should we also have something in the version information to make clear
> that the code being built is a Git head and not a released version?

It's obviously suboptimal, but I include the output of `git describe' at
the beginning of the log (see
http://autobuild.josefsson.org/guile/log-200905261109375422000.txt).

(I notice that the GCC Compile Farm builders haven't been doing a lot of
work over the last few weeks...)

Ludo'.