Stefan Israelsson Tampe writes: > To note is that in order to implement common lisp one need to bypass tree-il > and generate directly to glil, the reason is that tagbody is poorly > represented > by tree-il. If we intend to be multilingual it would be nice to be able to > effectively > represent those ideoms. Any thoughts on it? At one point I implemented tagbody for a laugh using call/cc. I've attached the code, but it's kinda lame. I was much less experienced with continuations and macros then, and I could certainly write it better now. -- Ian Price -- shift-reset.com "Programming is like pinball. The reward for doing it well is the opportunity to do it again" - from "The Wizardy Compiled"